43 Ft Cranchi Endurance is a classic European-style express cruiser - the ultimate luxury day boat.
Dimension: LENGTH 43 Ft, BEAM 14.4 Ft, DRAFT (INCL.PROPS) 2.11 Ft in approx.
Boat Capacity: She provides ample space to 12 guests for relaxation and parties in absolute style and to enjoy the breathing waters of the Cayman Islands.
Features & Comfort:
- Sunbathing Zone,
- Dining Seats and Table,
- A Large Raised Sun Pad At The Rear,
- An Over-Size Swim Platform,
- Towels On Board,
- A Fresh-Water Deck Shower,
- Air-Conditioned Seating Area Below Deck.
She comes with highly professional captain and crew. She can be chartered for a half day or full day adventure. You can also hire this beauty for the wedding charters and corporate events.
You can choose where you want to go and where you want to stop, or you can customize a special journey for yourself.
Attractions: Stingray City, Rum Point, Rum Point Reef, the Little Sound Mangroves, Kaibo Beach Club and Starfish Point.
All Charters Include: Free drinks and snacks (in addition - a fantastic picnic lunch option, on a full day tour).
On the half and full day charters, we offer complimentary drinks and snacks. For the full-day charter you can choose to pre-order a picnic on-board at $25 per person (see menu below) or take lunch at your own expense at the restaurant at Kaibo Beach (www.kaibo.ky) - where we will dock for as long as you like.
Drinks & Snack Menu – Complimentary:
- Coca-Cola, 7-Up, Tonic Water, Ginger Ale, Club Soda, Tropical Fruit Juice, Water *
- Selection of Chips/Pretzels Chilled Watermelon & Grapes *
Optional Full Day Charter Picnic Lunch ($25 USD per person):
- Spiced Asian Beef
- Blackened Salmon Fillet
- Shredded Chicken Pasta
- Couscous Salad
- Chargrilled Mediterranean Vegetables
- Classic Greek
- Watermelon & Grapes
(Selections may vary on each charter depending on food availability)
- From the Barcadere Marina in George Town, we start our adventure.
- From there, to hang out with the red-cushioned starfish in the shallow waters - we head out to Starfish Point on the Northside of the island
- Our jet ski is here to participate in this excursion, and you can enjoy the Jet Ski riding in the calm bay.
- Stingray City is the second calling point, here we will jump into the water with the famous Southern stingrays on the sandbar.
- Then to Rum Point Reef for snorkeling at one of the pristine reefs of Cayman.
- Throughout the tour - we will serve snacks, chilled fruit and complimentary drinks.
- For your comfort – On Board, we have towels, music, a fresh-water deck shower and bathroom.
- We also have an air-conditioned seating area below deck, if you want some break from the sun.
INCLUDED FREE: A JET SKI + SEA SCOOTER + SNORKEL GEAR
- The Yamaha Waverunder, which will follow the boat and be available at the Starfish Point as long as you want to ride, is included free in your charter price (except on the 'Breakfast With The Rays' tour).
- For young adventure love guests, our qualified instructors can also offer fun 'thrill' rides.
- A Yamaha sea scooter – a great cool gadget for snorkelling or chasing fish – is included too. It is ideal for children in your family.
- For our visit to Rum Point Reef, snorkel gear is provided.